1. The architectural style of the basilica.
4. Pane e Pomodoro beach isn’t perhaps the best place to take one (3).
5. If you travel in one, it will cost you an arm and a leg.
9. The best way to describe the city’s topography.
10. Orecchiette are the preferred variety.
11. The essential meaning of “manco la bocca devi aprire”.
12. The Petruzzelli is the most famous one.
1. Predominant colour of the Bari away kit.
2. You’ll probably need one to find your way around the old town.
3. The city’s patron saint.
6. Cinema lovers come from all over for it.
7. Many locals’ favourite place for a stroll or a jog.
8. Frederick II rebuilt it in the 13th century.
10. Where the ferries leave from.
Supplementary puzzle for English Grammar Crosswords