Correct the mistakes by replacing, adding or removing a preposition:
1) He invented a machine for decipher codes.
2) In my opinion, the banks themselves are responsible of this crisis
3) He thinks only to himself.
4) I received many presents by my grandfather.
5) We moved in this house in 2005.
6) I’m satisfied of my decision.
7) The film is inspired from a real historical character.
8) In this moment I am very happy.
9) It depends by your point of view.
10) Now he is married with another woman.
11) Our first house was in front of the hospital.
12) She read about it on the newspaper.
13) The lessons were boring, not for the subject itself but for my teacher.
14) I took part to a lot of tournaments.
15) The project must be submitted until 30th April.
16) Ask to them to come.
17) This increase of temperature is probably due to global warming.
18) We have been together since a year.
19) There is a need of balance.
20) Welcome in Bari!
21) How much did you pay the car?
22) What time did you arrive at home?
23) I’m leaving to Barcelona tomorrow.
24) When I was ten we returned in Taranto.
25) The aim is to improve relations among the four institutions.
26) For first, I think you should visit the Colosseum.
Adapted from the chapter Prepositions in English Mistakes Italians Make